Timm Medical 1611 Osbon Ring, Standard tension, "C" Medium Size, Inside diameter 0.75" (19 mm), Latex-free, Reusable
Timm Medical high tension replacement Osbon ring is intended to be used with Erecaid Vacuum System. These patented tension rings are medically engineered for safety, performance and comfort. The unique upper extruding bumps are positioned to press against the veins that maintain an erection. The lower urethral “U” notch allows for ejaculation. These rings may be used individually or in various combinations to maintain an erection created by the Vacuum Pump. The User Guide details seven possible combinations to accommodate a wide range of penile girths.
- Inside diameter 0.75" (19 mm)
- "C" Medium Size
- Standard tension
- MPN: 1611
How often should Tension Rings be replaced?
- Reusable tension rings should be replaced every 1-6 months depending on frequency of use.
- Disposable tension rings should be used only once.
We sell other sizes too:
- SKU: OB1610 - High tension, "D" Medium Size, Inside diameter of 0.75″ (19 mm)
SKU: OB1612 - High tension, "B" Large Size, Inside diameter 0.875" (22 mm)
- SKU: OB1613 - Standard tension, "A" Large Size, Inside diameter 0.875" (22 mm)
*Due to hygiene regulations this product is non-returnable. We cannot accept returns or issue credit once it has been delivered.
We Also Recommend
Uro Matrix Pos-T-Vac Mach Penis Tension Band Impotence Ring, #8 Size Low Tension
Uro Matrix Pos-T-Vac Mach Penis Tension Band Impotence Ring, #7 Size Standard Tension
Uro Matrix Pos-T-Vac Mach Penis Tension Band Impotence Ring, #6 Size Medium Tension