Cardinal Health HC44 Hydrocolloid Dressing With Semi-Permeable Polyurethane Film Backing, 4" x 4"
Cardinal Health™ Hydrocolloid dressing consist of a wound contact layer of hydrocolloids and a semi-permeable, polyurethane film backing.
- Propriety gelling formulation allows for most of the gel to be removed together with the dressing, resulting in little or no damage to the newly formed tissue
- Flexible, low-friction film backing reduces skin friction with clothing and patient bedding
- Moisture-resistance will remain in place during showering
- MPN: HC44
- Over the counter (OTC): For minor scalds and burns, minor cuts, lacerations and minor abrasions
- Under supervision of a healthcare professional: May be used for the management of light to moderately exuding partial and full thickness wounds including:
- Pressure ulcers
- Donor sites
- Dermatological excisions
- Diabetic ulcers
- Second-degree burns
- Surgical wounds (post-operative left to heal by secondary intent)
- Leg ulcers (venous stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers, and leg ulcers of mixed etiology)
- Traumatic wounds (ie. skin tears and secondary healing wounds)
Third-degree burns or on individuals who are sensitive to or who have had an allergic reaction to the dressing or its components.
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Each (EA) 1 Each 1 Total (1 Each)