Bayer Tinactin Antifungal Cream, 0.5 oz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Tinactin® Antifungal cream is an odorless and clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot and prevent it from recurring when used daily. Active ingredient: 1% tolnaftate. Inactive ingredients: Ceteth-20, cetostearyl alcohol, chlorocresol, mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium phosphate monobasic, white petrolatum.
Tinactin® Antifungal cream Features:
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use, for effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
- 0.5 oz
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Irritation occurs, there is no improvement within four weeks.
- Do not use on children under two years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
We Also Recommend
Resta Creme Moisturizer, 3.8 oz. Jar, Fragrance-Free, Non-Comedogenic
Regular price $1414 $14.14
Resta Lite Lotion, 3 oz. Tube, Seals in Surface Moisture, Fragrance-Free, Non-Comedogenic
Regular price $921 $9.21