ChemoPlus™ IVA™ Seal for Abbot's Large Bags & ADD-Vantage System IV Bags, Blue, Sterile, Latex-Free
ChemoPlus™ IVA™ Seals for IV bags are sterile seals that protect point of entry of IV admixtures from contamination and accidental double dosing. They have a dual warning system in which seals self-destruct upon attempted removal, and needle punctures are highly visible in laminted foil. Having ChemoPlus™ IVA™ Seals on bags instantly alerts staff that a drug has been added. Latex free.
- Latex-free and PVC-free.
- Sterile ChemoPlus™ IVA™ Seals protect point of entry of IV admixtures.
- Adhere to IV add ports to provide protection.
- Self-destruct upon attempted removal and cannot be effectively reapplied.
- Manufactured of laminated foil.
- Several bright colors.
- Compact boxes.
- Unused medication may be returned and reissued with confidence if ChemoPlus™ IVA™ Seals are intact.
- Three styles to accommodate most commonly used IV bags.
- Some ChemoPlus™ IVA™ Seals have printed messages.
Note: This is a special order item and may require up to three weeks