T.E.D Knee-Length Continuing Care Anti-Embolism Stockings Small/Long, White
T.E.D™ Anti-Embolism Stockings for continuing care are made of nylon, full-foot without inspection toe. They provide graduated compression and are clinically proven to reduce thromboembolic disease. Closed toe for comfort. Calf circumference determines size. Distance from bend of knee to bottom of heel determines length. Designed for continued care of the recuperating patient.
T.E.D™ Knee-Length Continuing Care Anti-Embolism Stockings Features:
- Knee-length compression stockings designed for continued care of the recuperating patient
- Provides graduated compression
- Clinically proven to reduce thromboembolic disease
- Designed to reduce venous stasis below the knee when thigh-length styles are medically contraindicated
- Improves blood flow through the femoral vein and reduce the chances of blood clots