Cardinal Health Economy CSR Wrap 24" x 24", 1-Ply, Non-Woven Paper
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Cardinal Health CSR sterilization wraps provide effective material to wrap instruments and equipment for autoclave sterilization. They are designed to deliver excellent barrier properties against both air and waterborne bacteria. They also offer a high degree of either wet or dry tensile strength. Cardinal Health CSR sterilization wraps feature soft, cloth-like sheets that are easy to use and available in various sizes. CSR sterilization wraps are disposable, non-woven fabric wrap ideal for steam and gas sterilization and is tear resistant. These CSR Wraps repel water, blood and saline, making them an effective barrier against air and water-borne bacteria.
- 24" x 24"
- Superior, non-woven, wrapping fabric for steam and ethylene oxide (EO) gas sterilization processes.
- Repels water, blood, and saline.
- Soft, flexible material to make wrapping easy.
- Strong, tear-resistant material.
- Effective barrier against air and water-borne bacteria.
This is a special order item and may require additional time
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Case (CA) 250 Each 1 Total (1 Case)