Boudreaux's Butt Paste Paste 4 oz. Flip Top Cap Tube, Diaper Rash Ointment, Pleasant Scent
Boudreaux's butt paste helps treat and prevent diaper rash with every changing. It provides a protective barrier against wetness, helps relieve chapped or cracked skin, and helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather. This butt paste diaper rash cream was developed from a Peruvian balsam by a pharmacist and specially made to heal broken skin and rashes. Simply apply the pleasantly scented diaper paste to the affected area and let it do its thing. It can also be used as a preventative measure, when applied at each diaper change as a barrier, to keep a baby's bottom free from a potential diaper rash.
Features and Benefits
- 4 oz. Flip top cap tube.
- Handy travel size.
- Pleasant scent.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Starts relieving diaper rash discomfort on contact
- 16% zinc oxide
- FREE FROM: dyes, preservatives, parabens and talc
- Pediatrician-recommended brand
- Zinc Oxide 16%
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Mineral Oil
- Myroxylon Balsamum (Balsam Tolu) Resin
- Change wet and soiled diaper immediately
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime
- For external use only
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days
- Keep out of the reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion
- If swallowed, seek medical help or immediately call Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222
Unit of Measure Contents Sold By
Each (EA) 1 Each 1 Total (1 Each)
We Also Recommend
Resta Creme Moisturizer, 3.8 oz. Jar, Fragrance-Free, Non-Comedogenic
Resta Lite Lotion, 3 oz. Tube, Seals in Surface Moisture, Fragrance-Free, Non-Comedogenic